Trinity All Saints is a Church of England Aided Primary School, one of the family of Church Schools in the Bradford Diocese.We are a caring Christian school that provides high quality education for pupils of all faiths and none, within a secure environment built on the values of our faith. Collective worship within school is an opportunity for all children and adults to develop spiritually. We hope that all pupils will leave us with confidence, positive memories and a value of their time at Trinity All Saints.Our aims are:
- To provide a secure, caring and stimulating environment in which the school, the home and the church are partners, and in which all children will be encouraged:
- to develop their potential as unique individuals;
- to develop an awareness of their own self worth in order that they might become responsible and self-disciplined members of society.
- to become active and independent participants in the learning process;
- to develop self-motivation and pride in their work.
- To provide education in line with national legislation and LA guidelines. We will take into account the school’s aided status, and the wishes of the Diocese of Bradford.
- To plan and deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to enable all our pupils to develop their social, intellectual and physical potential.
- To provide equal opportunities for all our children to develop and extend their social, intellectual and physical potential.
- To provide equal opportunities for all our children to develop and extend their spiritual, moral and cultural capacities, whilst fostering an awareness of, and respect for, the beliefs and practices of other faith communities.